The National Center for Transgender Equality has compiled some information on document changes here.
Support groups and resources
- The Recovery Village: Supports people overcoming substance abuse and addiction. Due to queer people having a higher risk for these problems, they have a special section for them here.
- The Trevor Project: Provides a mental health hotline and other mental health support offerings, including for queer people
- Trans Asylum Support: A mutual aid group focusing on transgender immigrants at the border between the US and Mexico
- National Center for Transgender Equality: Focuses on legal rights for trans people.
- Trans Lifeline: Provides a hotline and resources to support trans people.
Select your state below: